Tips to Increase Breast SizeMay 24, 2023
Lavender or lilac is usually used in soaps, lotions and other beauty products due to its soothing flowered fragrance, which has been shown to have a calming effect. Evidence has also linked lilac to breast development in boys. A 2007 study in the New England Journal of Medicine reported that three males, aged four, seven and ten, developed a condition which is called gynecomastia or male breast development after the topical use of products containing lilac. Though studies have not been performed on girls or grownups, some researchers suspect that lilac, which can mimic the effects of estrogen, may contribute or add to female breast development as well. Incorporating different topical products containing lilac into your daily beauty routine may deliver the added gain of breast growth. Below are ways to increase the size of your breast with lavender or lilac oil.
1. Try some basic safety measures with the use of lilac or any volatile oil. Dilute the oil before using it. Volatile oil and lavender oil in particular should never be used straight on the skin. Volatile oil should never be taken internally.
2. Always test your skin for allergic reactions to volatile oil before using it. Put a drop of diluted oil on a small patch of skin and wait twenty hours to see if you have a reaction.
3. Add a few drops of lavender or lilac oil to an unscented cream or lotion for use as a fragrance.
4. Add about seven drops of volatile oil to bathwater. If you have sensitive skin, dilute the oil in a little bit of shampoo.
5. Ginkgo biloba is a herb you can eat to increase the size of your breast.